January 30, 2013

My first GPOYW

I like the idea of these...especially since many of my FO pictures are taken at night or on a dressform.  This gives me a chance to show them in action!  It also doesn't hurt to have a reason to encourage me to wear me-mades on Wednesdays.

This is the Renfrew from the RP Collection, in action in the lab!  Yes, it is slightly crooked, because I snuck into lab before anyone else and just had my camera propped up on some shelves on the other side.

Also bonus pic:  the view from the  lab window today.  Yuck.  It's even worse out now. 

4 comments:

  1. Nice job on your top! That's a great color on you:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! It's not actually a color I would have chosen naturally; I picked it up after reading one of those "find your colors" books, and now I really like it!

      Delete
  2. The glasses totally pull it together. ;) It's great to see you in your "natural environment" so to speak and I agree with Victoria, great colour.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha! Yeah, I suppose since I do technically spend more of my waking hours here than at home, it really is my natural environment. :)

      Delete