July 4, 2012

“You Turn Around and a Month’s Gone By…”


    At least that’s how it seems.  A variety of real life events, some good, some bad, have conspired to keep me almost completely out of the sewing room for the entire month of June.  I’ve done a few crafty items for Craftster swaps (Highly recommend Craftster, btw.) but otherwise nada.  And you know what?  I’m okay with that.  Sometimes a significant absence from something gives you a chance to step back, not feel like you’re thinking about one thing all the time.  I’ve got some new obligations to work around, but I’m ready to get back into the fray.  With the heat wave we’ve got going on, linen pants are first on the list. 

   I think I’m just going to keep my monthly goals from June and pretend that June just never happened. This month I’ll have a full week of “staycation”, so there should be some serious sewing going on.  Now to catch up on reading my blogroll…

1 comment:

  1. I'm just catching up on my reading sorry for the slow comment. I think breaks are often good for us, sometimes absence does make the heart grow fonder and reminds you of the passion that got you there in the first place.

    ReplyDelete