I want to make sure I get back into blogging regularly, but the amount of sewing I've done on my Vogue 8584 pants isn't really blog-worthy progress yet. Luckily, I love reading other people’s “flypaper thoughts” posts, so I thought I’d do that today.
- Pressing linen is really up there as one of those things that just makes everything seem okay in the world.
- I think no matter how many small crafty items I make, my scrap bin is never ever going to get emptier.
- I really enjoy the fact that I get into work several hours before everyone else, and it is always my most productive time. Finally embracing the fact that simply am a morning person has made such a difference.
- I’ll finally get to go to the farmer’s market this morning (first time this season!) and get some super fabulous summer produce.
- I mentioned once doing some sort of “stash feature” to get myself thinking about what to do with some of the random pieces of fabric I own (and possibly solicit advice from some other lovely seamstresses. However, I’m going to cheat and start with a piece that I already know what I’m going to do with.
That's all for today, next post will hopefully be some completed pants!