Finally, something is finished and wearable in public! This version of KS3338 is the short sleeve version, cut a size down from my previous attempt with an FBA added. I used the FBA instructions from here, which means I added a bust dart.
Of course, this top is far from perfect – the bust dart I put in points too high, the neck binding still stretched out some when I put it in, and I really would like the sleeves a little longer and with a bit more bicep room. But this one passed the “suitable enough to wear to lab where it’s just going to get acid holes in it anyway” test. Considering this is how I'm wearing it to work today:
The little imperfections don't seem so bad. I feel like I've been messing with this same pattern for so long, I'm not exactly sure where I'm going next. But actually getting something wearable is a big motivator to do SOMETHING.