September 24, 2011

Size 44 for the Win!

As I previously mentioned, I have caved after hearing so much about Burda Style and bought the September and October issues off the internet.  Of course I had to admire all the things in the magazine via the German website, when it occurred to me to check my size.  I had not done so yet because I had a sneaking suspicion I would actually be a plus size according to their numbers.  Checking my measurements, my bust and waist are a solid size 44 (my hips are way outta whack so I accommodate them separately).  Looking at the archive previews, I have discovered that for most of the pieces, the size 44 is the biggest size for most regular pattern, and the smallest pattern for most of the plus patterns.  Take that, arbitrary size distinctions!

No comments:

Post a Comment